Breaking Bad News Course
This course is designed to teach healthcare professionals how to effectively discuss tragic news with patients and families. This course teaches the healthcare professional to help patients and their families during the most critical times in their lives. The Breaking Bad News® course is available using different training style options.
Topics covered in this course include:
- History of compassion in healthcare and current healthcare environment
- Mastering body language
- Using compassionate communication to build relationships
- Understanding patient-centric communication
- 7 steps to master Breaking Bad News® in any situation
- Using new insights to change culture
- 5 principles of using the BBN P.R.O.G.R.A.M.™
Who should attend?
- Physicians / Resident Physicians
- Healthcare professionals and first responders
- Managers / Supervisors
We have experience adapting this course for all types of attendees.